1. The amount of accumulations you will receive during retirement may vary depending on your funding preferences and return on investment. In the calculation of the accumulations, it is assumed that the participant will make regular monthly contribution payments in an inflation-free environment until the pension period. The values in the accumulation chart contain TRY amounts measured by current purchasing power in an inflation-free environment. After deducting the management fee made on the contribution at the rate specified in the plan, the remaining amount is transferred to the investment with the possible real rate of return. Entrance fee deduction is not factored into the calculations since it is collected independently of the contribution. The same net real return rates found after the deduction of the fund management fee of the returns of pension mutual funds and state contribution funds are used. The sum of the state contribution for the last three months is assumed to be transferred to the account after the retirement of the participant is added to the sum of ‘Cumulative State Contribution (TRY)’ by assuming it shall be paid to the participant without linking remuneration as soon as it is transferred.
2. The annual net real income rate given is calculated by reducing the fund management fee deduction (FIGK) rate in the annual real return.
3. If your annuity policy does not include an arrangement with the heirs and beneficiaries, your salary is not subject to be paid if you die within the expected life from the moment you start to receive a pension. If your annuity policy includes regulations for your legal heirs or beneficiaries, capital return is paid to your legal heirs or beneficiaries for the remaining period of your death. Please contact your company for details.
4. The TRHA 2010 mortality table (For Women/Men) was used in the life expectancy calculation. In accordance with the selected values in the additional parameters section, the Technical Interest Rate and the Charging Rate are both assumed to be 1 percent.
5. Monetary amounts have been calculated at current prices (real).
6. The amounts obtained as a result of the calculations made here are estimates and there is no guarantee that these amounts will be realized.
Cookies are used on our site to help you get the most out of our services. By using our site, you agree to the terms stipulated by the "Explanatory Note on Cookies", published on our website.